– The primary activity for the Field Sales Rep is to sell the Company’s Solar products and services.
– As a Field Sales Representative you will source and develop your own book of business.
– The Field Sales Rep is required to run the Company’s sales process consistently and in compliance with the laid out policies and procedures.
– The role reports to the Sales Manager.
– Create individual sales appointments to close new business.
– Create and run 20 -30 consultations a week in order to achieve selling 15+ new customers per month
– Close sales using various proven customer sales methods. Develop sales strategies/models.
– Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships;
– Provide an industry leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer’s system is turned on.
– Meet personal and team sales targets.
– Research accounts and generate or follow through self-generated sales leads.
– Attend sales meetings, sales events, training, and industry events to keep abreast of the latest industry developments.
– Create, maintain, and expand customer database within your assigned sales customer segment.
– B.Sc/HND in a relevant field.
– A minimum of two years proven track record of field sales experience.
– In-home and/or solar sales experience will be an added advantage.
– Ability to think critically and solve problems.
– Ability to operate effectively independently
– self starter.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Proficiency with computer programs such as Zoho CRM, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Calendar, and Adobe Acrobat.
– Positive and Approachable Personality.
– 80% local travel, outside of an office environment, engaged in sales, within the defined region and customer segment.
SALARY : The Field Sales Rep will be eligible to earn sales commission, along with a base salary of N50,000.