Facebook also encourages you to let them know about accounts that represent fake or fictional people, pets, celebrities or organizations.
If you think your Facebook account was hacked or someone is using it without your permission here are the few things you must do!
You can use this link: https://web.facebook.com/help/1306725409382822 to visit the Facebook page to secure your account. On that page, Facebook will ask you to change your password and review recent login activity.
How to tell if your account has been hacked by someone on Facebook.
Your account may have been hacked if you notice:
– Your email or password have changed
– Your name or birthday have changed
– Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know
– Messages have been sent that you didn’t write
– Posts have been made that you didn’t create
Note: If the email associated with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. When an email is changed, Facebook sends a message to the previous email account with a special link. You can click that link to reverse the email change and secure your account on Facebook.