KNOWLEDGE AREAS TO BE DEVELOPED WITHIN 1ST 3 MONTHS IN THIS ROLE
– Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership, and coordination of people and resources.
– Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
– Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
– English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
– Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Negotiation — Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
TECHNOLOGY CAPABILITY REQUIREMENT
– Microsoft Outlook
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Powerpoint
WORK ACTIVITY OVERVIEW
Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Communicating with Property Owners and Staff — Providing information to property owners, land owners, investors, supervisors, farmers, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
DETAILED WORK ACTIVITY
– Direct facility maintenance or repair activities.
– Direct organizational operations, projects, or services.
– Direct financial operations.
– Manage construction activities.
– Inspect condition or functioning of facilities or equipment.
– Manage relationships with community leaders
– Manager relationships with farm Manager
OTHER JOB DETAILS SALARY:
N50,000 to N80,000 PER MONTH (all inclusive)
DEGREE: Bsc In Law, Real Estate Mnagaement , and Accounting.
All degree types will be considered for CANDIDATE that can display competence/ability beyond Academic WORK WEEK: 4 DAYS A WEEK, PREFERABLY MONDAY TO THURSDAY
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
AGE: 24 to 27 Yrs
TRAVEL: May be required to travel to client facilities in Abuja, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Kano, and Plateau State; and any other facilities that may arise.
How to apply.
To apply for the job, click here.