Those that are interested can continue reading for detailed information on qualifications, salary scale and how to apply for the job.
Summary of Functions
UpperLink Limited is looking for a Software Developer with experience developing in Angular to join our team. He/She should possess web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems.
– Development on multiple devices and multiple browsers, including both mobile and desktop.
– Strong knowledge of web service models.
– High-level responsibilities
– Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary
– Develops and owns list of final enhancements
– Performs technical design reviews and code reviews
– Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience and creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
– Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for highly responsive application
– Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
BSC/HND in Computer Science or related fields.
SALARY BAND : 80,000 – 100,000 Naira Monthly
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the job, you’re expected to log on to the NYSC official job portal, www.nyscjobs.org and if you’ve not created an account already, you do that and then upload your documents. Here is the link; http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/vacancy/apply/6060