The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
– Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
– Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
– Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
– Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establish personal networks;
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the job, click on this link: http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/vacancy/apply/7063
Please bear in mind that the job is exclusively for corps members.