Facebook birthday delete-
If you’re new to Facebook, let me intimate you briefly that Facebook lets you share an overabundance of personal information, and most of this data is viewable to your entire friend’s list by default. However, Facebook lets you change the privacy settings for nearly everything on your profile, including your birth date. Edit your birthday’s privacy settings to hide it from your Timeline and prevent Facebook from notifying people when it is your special day.
Read: How to Add Your Birthday to Facebook
– Log in to Facebook and click your name at the top of the screen to view your Timeline.
– Click “About” beneath your profile photo.
– Click the “Edit” button in the Basic Info section.
– Click the drop-down field under your birthday and click “Don’t Show My Birthday on My Timeline.”
– Click the privacy drop-down menu to the far right of your birthday and click “Only Me.”
– Finally, hit the “Save” button.