Facebook picture upload:
Looking for the guidelines on how to upload your pictures privately on Facebook? If your answer is yes, then here is a simplified article on how you can get that done on your own. This article consists of the various steps you can follow to successfully upload your pictures privately on Facebook.
Read: How Can I Find an E-mail Address by Facebook ID?
helps you share photos with friends, but you can also use it as an online storage service — uploading and saving all of your pictures first, and then deciding if, when and with whom you want to share them. In addition to sharing with specific groups or people, Facebook provides an option to make photos only viewable to you. You can set this option on newly uploaded photos or photos you’ve had on Facebook for any period of time.
– Log in to Facebook and click “Photos” in the left-hand column under the Favorites heading to open a page displaying your photos.
– Click the “+Add Photos” button at the top of the page to open a new photo upload window.
– Click the privacy drop-down menu to the left of “Post Photos” and select “Only Me” to ensure that the photos won’t be viewable by anyone except you.
– Click the “Add Photos” button to open a photo selection dialog box.
– Locate the photos you wish to upload, hold “Ctrl” and click each photo. Release “Ctrl” after you have selected all of your photos and click “Save.”
– Click “Post Photos.” The photos posted to your Facebook page after the files finish uploading.