If all you have is someone’s email address, however, you should still have little trouble finding him on Facebook. You can use the Friend Finder to locate someone by email address, or you can use the built-in search tool.
How To Search For Your Friends On Facebook
– Log in to your Facebook profile on the Web.
– Enter the person’s email address in the search bar at the top of the Facebook page and click “Enter” to search.
– Click the name of the contact on the results page.
– Click “Add Friend” to send a friend request.
How To Find Friends On Facebook
– Click “Find Friends” in the left pane and scroll down to the Add Personal Contacts as Friends heading.
– Select your email service provider from the list available. If it isn’t listed, click “Other Email Service.”
– Enter the email address and password for your email account with the contact you want to find. Click “Find Friends.”
– Locate the contact you want to find on Facebook and click the square next to his name. Click “Add Friends” in the bottom right corner of the window to send a friend request.