You can actually hover on Facebook to untag people from something you shared via the following ways;
1. By deleting the post
2. By removing photo tags
3. Untag multiple photos
We’ve outlined the procedure you’ve to follow in each of the ways we’ve listed above so continue reading.
Deleting the Post
– Locate the story you want to remove a tag from and hover over the story.
– Click the Pencil icon and choose “Delete…” from the drop-down menu. Click the “Delete” button.
– Access the original post you shared and click the “Share” button to share the post again without the tags.
Remove Photo Tags
– Locate the photo with the tagged person you want to remove and click on the photo.
– Click the “Tag Photo” button at the bottom of the photo.
– Hover over the person’s name you want to remove from the photo and select “Remove Tag.” Click “Done Tagging.”
Untag Multiple Photos
– Click the “Activity Log” button on your Facebook Timeline.
– Click the “Photos” link in the Activity Log sidebar.
– Check the box for each photo you want to remove tags from.
– Click the “Report/Remove Tags” button and confirm that you want to remove the tagged photos
Note:You can remove your own tag from any photo or post by hovering over the story, selecting the Pencil icon and clicking “Report/Remove Tag.”