When you upload a photo, Facebook automatically stamps the photo with the date you specified during the upload. If you didn’t specify a date, Facebook
uses the upload date by default. Because this date may inappropriately represent a photo, Facebook lets you change it to any time before the actual upload date. This feature is important because the date stamp dictates where in your Timeline a photo appears.
– Click “Photos” in the left pane of your Facebook account’s home page.
– Click the photo that you need to edit to open an edit window.
– Click the “Edit” button.
– Use the date drop-down menus to select a new year, month and day. If you want to specify an hour, click “Add Hour” and select a time.
– Click “Done Editing” to assign the new date.
– Click the “X” or press “Esc” to exit editing mode.