AVID HR Consulting – We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well- established experiential marketing agency, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
– The Operations Manager will organise, develop and maintain Operations and support structure, staffed by high calibre and well-motivated staff utilising efficient, relevant and comprehensive controls to achieve a superior delivery of Service and effective support of the business from the centralised operational function.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Partners with Account team and demonstrates an understanding of the client’s business, needs, and requirements
– Produce weekly status documents with key tasks and deliverables for team members.
– Manage all projects in operations, ensuring timely completion within approved budgets.
– Own the assignment; ensure quality across all aspects of project deliverables
– Liaise with group heads and client service staff in terms of responding to information or requests and communicating all relevant information
– Coordinate activities across team members in multiple locations, encourage and facilitate communication and collaborative execution by scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (kick off, internal status, etc), and communicating next steps.
– Proactively identify & communicate schedule and scope changes, predict and escalate resourcing issues and program issues as appropriate, and – work with appropriate parties to develop solutions – Project post mortem – attend with client service and communicate back to group heads.
– Evaluate, plan, implement and maintain all the brand office projects within agreed time and budget constraints
– Run reports and analyse performance
JOB REQUIREMENTSMIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in project management, marketing, advertising or equivalent, relevant experience.
– 5+ years of work experience in a BTL agency managing projects, client needs and creative deliverables.
– Must have a proven track record of successfully managing both high-profile initiatives as well as smaller more detail-oriented projects.
– Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
– Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills with impeccable responsiveness and follow-through on details.
– Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV’s with current Contact Information Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail. Have difficulty applying via above button?
You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org