The ability to include links in Facebook status updates of your business page is a great way to promote your website. By including a short message with the link, you can inform your customers and contacts where the link will take them.
Read: Quick Guide on How to View a Blocked or Deleted Profile on Facebook
The thumbnail and description might distract people from seeing the second link in the update, so by disabling it you can ensure that they pay attention to both links.
1. Click the name of your business page on the left side of your Facebook homepage.
2. Click the “Status” tab at the top of the screen and then type your update along with the first link.
3. Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Enter” to move the cursor to a new line. Add the second link to your status update on this line. It is best to leave a space between the links to avoid confusing your customers. Placing the links on separate lines also make the status update look neater.
4. Click the “Remove” button on the right corner of the description box below the status update. This removes the thumbnail and information of the first link so that people do not click on this instead of the links in your status update.
5. Click the “Post” button to update the Facebook status of your business page with the two links attached.