The application procedure as well as requirements has been listed out in this post for interested applicants.
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
– To champion the regional relationship management function in order to attain the Bank’s Commercial Sector market share and profitability objectives while ensuring activities are coordinated in a risk sensitive and cost-effective manner.
Read: Chevron Nigeria Attorney Job Recruitment 2018
– Formulate strategies and plans to enable the Bank secure profitable business relationships within the Commercial Sector of the assigned region
– Communicate and monitor the implementation of the Bank’s Commercial Sector marketing strategy – Provide leadership and guidance to subordinate staff in the region
– Establish and monitor the achievement of targets by the Branch Managers
– Maintain existing customer relationships and identify new ones
– Intervene to resolve sensitive or complex relationship issues to ensure customer satisfaction
– Identify customer/market needs and proactively seek to provide products/services to meet these needs – Ensure timely review and approval of credit requests in line with the Bank’s policy
– Build and maintain a sound credit portfolio within assigned region
– Champion the recovery effort in respect of non- performing credit facilities
– Monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis
– Initiate and participate in regional/sectoral meetings as required
– Oversee and supervise the relationship management of high net worth accounts
– Ensure the Bank’s Human Capital policies are applied consistently across the region
– Ensure that weekly/monthly activity status and performance reports for the region are prepared for the attention of the Regional Executive
– Act on behalf of the Regional Executive whenever mandated
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
A first degree or its equivalent in any discipline A relevant post graduate degree (MBA)/ Professional Qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CPA) is desirable Required Experience: Minimum of 12 years Post NYSC relevant experience
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s Using the job title as subject of email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com Stil need more? Here’s it:
Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is Nigeria’s longest surviving indigenous commercial bank. Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous Nigerian bank, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Incorporated in 1945 as a Private Limited Liability Company (under the old name of Agbomagbe Bank Limited) and commencing banking operations in Nigeria the same year, Wema Bank later transformed into a Public Limited Company (PLC) in April 1987 and was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in January 1990.
On February 5, 2001, Wema Bank Plc was granted a universal banking licence by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), thus allowing the Bank provide the Nigerian public with diverse financial and business advisory services.
However, in 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise spearheaded by a new management team that has seen its profile rise considerably which finally culminated into its taking a sound strategic decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional Scope in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011. Wema Bank Plc is engaged in the provision of banking and financial services to corporate and individual customers.
The Company provides its services through three business segments, namely Retail banking, which covers current and savings accounts, consumer lending products and revenue collections; Corporate banking division offers commercial and corporate banking, trade services, term/time loans, fixed & call deposits, bond investments, foreign exchange products, treasury bill investments, advisory services, and small and medium enterprises (SME) investments, and E-Banking division covers debit and prepaid cards, payment solutions and online banking.
The personal current account is a flexible account that enables customers to conduct day-to-day personal or third-party transactions. The personal current account can be opened and operated by individual, joint account holders or by registered businesses.