Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machinery Engineer/ Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Job Nature: Resident
– Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
– Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
– Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
– Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
– Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
– Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
– Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations
– Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
– Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:10 year(s)
MIN QUALIFICATION:Bachelor’s Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES:Not Specified
– 10+ years of closely related professional experience
– Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
– Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriat esafety criteria
– Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
– Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Use this link to apply online
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited.
Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and from an increasing number of manufacturers. By having the right professional resource as contact and on the ground at the right time Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited provides a one stop solution to support our clients ensuring quality requirements and on-time delivery are met.
Amaiden Energy was awarded the NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitment to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring, evaluation of processes, products and service guarantees the provision of our various services in line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.