The application is free and is strictly online. In the post, we’ve taken the time to outlined all that you need to know about the job and its application procedure. The job details are as given below;
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
Job Title:Sales Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
– Dragnet is seeking to engage an experienced and dynamic Sales professional who can Contribute to our Organization’s success by consistently promoting services to client and negotiating contracts with the aim of maximising profits while maintaining Dragnet’s high standard of service, quality and ethics. Our ideal candidate should be highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able and willing to work on his/her own.
– The successful candidate must be able to display a proven track record of generating sales revenue and meeting or exceeding personal targets. The candidate must equally show that he/she has the initiative to impact positive change to add value to the Sales team and our business.
– Develop and manage service distribution across all channels, thus growing portfolio.
– Drive sales and marketing across all channels.
– Organize and operate with daily itinerary of the sales team.
– Find, co-ordinate and execute adhoc marketing events.
– Manage all administrative tasks associated with sales, and customer engagement.
– Produce weekly/monthly sales activity report to monitor and measure progress on the job.
– Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Grow and manage existing customers across all channels
– Collate feedback from clients and produce analytical information to drive sales and impact service development.
– Develop a strong knowledge of Dragnet’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
– Understand how the benefits of Dragnet’s products and services can meet customers’ needs in various business facets
– Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance
– Liaise with other team members on how to generate more revenue for Dragnet
– Research and recommend new opportunities
– Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations via face-to-face meetings, webinars
– Provide general support to all Dragnet staff profit and service improvements.
– Meet personal targets and work towards Dragnet’s sales goals and profitability
– Perform any other duties as assigned.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:1 year(s)
MIN QUALIFICATION:Bachelor’s Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES:Not Specified
– A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division in any discipline 1-2 years’ proven experience in prospecting and sales management
– Ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics
– Can provide evidence of a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
– Applicant should not be more than 28 years of age
– Applicants must have concluded NYSC
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Social Media tools like Linkedin, twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
– Ability to effectively advertise Dragnet services and bargain well with clients
– bility to write reports and proposals
– Ability of working with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to create and implement and evaluate new ideas.
– A high degree of self-motivation and drive
– Commercial Awareness
– Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
– Starting salary between N90,000 – N110,000 ( dependent on skills and experience)
– Opportunity to earn extra from a target based commission
– Health Insurance and Group Life Insurance
– Be part of a small and yet highly dynamic sales and marketing team in a friendly environment
How to apply for the job
Interested and qualified candidates can click here to apply for the job online.
Still need more? If yes, here’re the few things you need to know our dragnet solutions limited.
Dragnet Solutions Limited Dragnet Solutions® provides real-time identity verification and account screening solutions that enable organizations to segment and sell to customers based on profitability and risk, to improve customer experience by streamlining account onboarding, and to enter new markets strategically and profitably.
By analyzing applicant data and providing real-time product selection guidance, Dragnet Solutions enables organizations to confidently say yes to more account applicants, including applicants with limited financial histories.
Our value solutions spans through the following:
– Screening Services
– Recruitment Services
– Enterprise Content Management
– Scholarship and Bursary Management