The Nigerian Prisons Service managment officially made her portal opened for candidates who are Nigerian by birth to apply for the various vacancies available in the establishment for 2018.
1. CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
2. CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
3. CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
1. How Can I Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service 2018/2019?
2. Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigeria Prisons Service form?
3. Is the Nigeria Prisons Service 2018 Recruitment Form out?
4. When will Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment start?
5. I need Nigeria Prisons Service updates, etc.
6. Is Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Real for 2018
FULL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VARIOUS CATEGORIES
1. CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
a. Position: Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02. Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
b. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02. Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
c. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
d. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09 Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
e. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08. Applicants must holders first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, and many others.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
a. Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08. Applicants must be holders of HND certificates from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works etc.
b. Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06. Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
c. Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP), General Duty, CONPASS 06. Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
a. Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05 Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1
b. Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04 Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
c. Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03. Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III for artisans. (Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
NPS 2018 STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
1. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
2. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
3. Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
4. Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
5. Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
6. Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
7. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
8. Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
9. Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
10. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NPS VACANCIES 2018 @ www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Sservice Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the aforementioned positions in the Nigeria Prisons Service. If you’re sitably qulified for the job, here is the procedure you must follow to apply for the job.
1. Visit https://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit/
2. A new page shall display. On that page, fill the recruitment form accordingly.