So, you found an old friend on Facebook and sent them a friend request in hopes of reconnecting and catching up on lost time.
Before you can view the person’s photos, videos or wall updates, however, he or she will need to accept your friend request.
Facebook sends notifications through email, text messaging and in Facebook. Here’s are;
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the “Account” menu in the upper menu bar of your Facebook screen.
3. Scroll down and click on “Account Settings.”
4. Click on the “Notifications” tab in the Account Settings menu.
5. Activate Facebook text messages to obtain notifications on your cellular phone. To set up Facebook mobile on your phone, click on the “Send notifications to your phone via SMS” link and follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Scroll down to the Facebook notification settings and place a check mark next to the “Adds you as a friend” option. Select whether you want to receive notification via email or SMS message.