If yes, here’s an article that treats all that you need you to do about Oiltest Group account officer job recruitment. For those of us that wish to know, let me qucikly stress here that Oiltest Group with its head office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria and beyond.
See other job opportunities available at Oiltest Group;
1. Oiltest Group Recruitment For Field Technologist 2018
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in various companies under the Group:
Job Title: Account Officer
Oiltest Group Account Officer Job Application Requirements
Interested applicants for this job are expected to possess the below listed requirements before they can be considered for the job;
– Relevant degree in Accounting with a good grade.
– Responsible for month end closure and preparation of the trial balances.
– Prepare monthly account reconciliations
– Assist with financial and tax audits
– Perform other finance and Accounts projects as may be assigned
– Must be very conversant with accounting packages
– Must have excellent interpersonal skills
– Must be confident, hardworking, honest and result oriented
– Strong work ethic, as well as a high level of personal integrity.
– Be able to maintain proper accounting record.
– Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
Remuneration: Highly competitive
Oiltest Group Account Officer Job Application Method
How to apply, interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with the REF Number of the position applied on top of the envelope and send to:
Application Deadline 19th June, 2018.
Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for any position from the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.