Today, we’re very pleased to bring to your notice that Oiltest group, Oiltest Group which has its head office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria and beyond is currently recruiting for a field technologist.
Details of the job as well as the application deadline have been outlined below. So, if you’re in search of something related to this article, you’re at the right place. For those of us that want to stop reading this post half-way, it’s advisable you read it to the very end as all that you need to know about the job has been outlined here for you.
Oiltest Group Recruitment For Field Technologist 2018
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in various companies under the Group:
Job Title: Field Technologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Oiltest Group Field Technologist Job Application Requirements
Interested applicants are expected to possess the below listed requirements before they can be deemed fit for the job.
– HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum or Production Engineering with minimum of upper credit from a reputable institution,
– Minimum of 3 years Well testing experience
– Problem analysis and problem-solving skills is a pre-requisite
– Certifications in line with position will be an added advantage.
– Knowledgeable in Mechanical rotating Equipments and parts
– Attention to detail, Accuracy of work, Thoroughness
– Knowledge of basic computer applications is essential.
– The ability to work as part of a team or independently
Remuneration: Highly competitive
Oiltest Group Field Technologist Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with the REF Number of the position applied on top of the envelope and send to:
Oiltest Group Field Technologist Job Application Closing Date
Application Deadline is 19th June, 2018.
Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for any position from the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.