I termed it good opportunity because Oiltest group, one of the leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria and beyond is currently recruiting.
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position we’ll be showing you in this post in various companies under the Group.
Job Title: PVT Engineer/Technologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
All the candidates that wish to apply for the job are expected to possess the following requirements before they can be deemed fit for the application;
• Relevant First degree or HND in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Chemistry courses.
• Should be very experienced in validity checks on oil samples.
• Ability to Pressure test and maintain gas and oil bottles.
• Should be much grounded in calibration of equipment according to schedule.
• Should possess sound knowledge of various PVT analysis e.g. Constant mass studies, Differential vaporization, Dew Point determination, Viscosity measurements.etc
• A high level of individual initiative, planning and good judgment.
• A forward-thinking professional with Strong decision making skills
• Personal integrity and excellent communication skills
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in similar role
• Possession of applicable certifications will be very essential
Remuneration: Highly competitive
Oiltest Group PVT Engineer/Technologist Job Application Requirements
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with the REF Number of the position applied on top of the envelope and send to:
The closing date for the application is 19th June, 2018.
Important Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for any position from the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted. Education Requirements Bachelor’s Degree/HND Experience Requirements 3 year(s).