Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for fulltime Health & Safety Manager. Full detais of the recruitment is as stated below;
Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
Specialization: • Medical/Health • HSE /Safety Management
Industry: • Manufacturing/Production
Application Deadline: June 21, 2018
Job Type Fulltime
For those of us that want to know, let me quickly state here that the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
The company’s global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. The company is currently recruiting qualified individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Health & Safety Manager
– Drive the implementation of safety programs in line with FMN’s safety, health and environment objectives.
– Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time incidents are kept to a minimum.
– Carry out facility audits to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
– Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
– Advise on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislations, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance
– Design relevant safety training for employees & ensure implementation
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:Not Specified
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
– B.Sc./HND in Engineering or Physical Science
– 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
– NSE Member/COREN will be an advantage
– Specialist qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
– Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
– Experience of FCMG activities will be an added advantage
The Person Must:
– Be able to identify hazards and control them
– Have good leadership and people management skills
– Have good technical knowledge on basic engineering functionalities
– Have clear understanding of relevant HSE KPI’s and how to calculate them
– Demonstrate a high sense of discipline
– Have good communication and analytic skills.
How to Apply
Want to apply for the job? If yes, bear it at the back of your mind that the application is to be done online. Interested and qualified candidates can click here now to apply.
Note that the application closing date is 21st of June 2018.