If yes, here’s how to make it seem like you have unfriended a person on Facebook.
Block their updates from your feed, and then prevent them from seeing your stuff..It was a story that was too good to pass up.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
There are two ways you can view your blocked list on your mobile application:
– On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
– Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
– Tap on “Blocking”
– Tap on the menu button (☰)
– Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
– Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
– On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
– Click on the question mark-shape object in the top right of any Facebook page
– Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
– Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
– Click “View All Blocked Users”.