The good thing is that Facebook has an option to modify your name once every 60 days. However, before your Facebook change of name is approved, it must follow the Facebook change of name guidelines.
How to Change Name on Facebook
Click the upside-down triangle representing Facebook’s Options menu and choose “Settings” from the drop-down list.
From the General Account Settings page, select “Edit” beside your name. When ended up, enter your password and choose “Conserve Modifications.”.
Changing Facebook sign in Name
Follow the steps below to change your name on Facebook:
– Click in the top right of your Facebook and select Settings
– Click Name
– Enter your name and click Review Change
– Enter your password and click Save Changes
How Can I Find Out If Someone Else Has Secretly Logged In To My Facebook Account?
How Do I Know If Facebook Has Been Hacked?
How Do I Get My Facebook Password Back
How Do I Monitor New Likes On Facebook For Contest Entries?
How Can You Double Your Likes On Facebook?
How To Add A URL In The Facebook Group Information
Once you hit on Save Changes, reload or refresh or click on your homepage to see the new Facebook name.
Please be careful of the name you choose because you will not be able to change your name until the next 60 days.
Limitations of changing Facebook name
Apart from Facebook mandating users to use their true names, they also enforce other constraints when changing your name.
– You can not use signs, numbers or unusual capitalizations like “jOHn BrADSforD.”
– All characters need to remain in the same language e.g. You cannot mix Chinese with the English language.
– You can not utilize a label in the location of your middle name, nor can you use offending or suggestive language in your name.
Click here to see how you can go about reporting a problem with Facebook.
Please share this article…Thanks!!!