You can use Facebook Insights, a free metrics monitoring tool, to determine the percentage of “Likes” for contest entries.
The best way to set this up is to post a link to the contest entry page hosted on your main website to your Facebook page.
Once you have shared this link on your Facebook page, then fans can “Like” it. Facebook Insights gives you metric details about “Page Posts,” which are the links you share from external websites.
1. Go to facebook.com/insights and log in to your Facebook account. You can click here to see how to create an awesome Facebook account.
2. Click the “Select Insights” button in the left-hand column. Select your Facebook page from the “Pages” section of the drop-down menu.
3. Click the “See Details” link next to the “Interactions” heading.
4. Go to the “Page Posts” section and look for the title of the contest entry link. Review the metric data to the right side. It displays number of impressions and percentage of feedback.
I want to know how I can double my Facebook likes.
How can I do that?
Want to know how? If yes click here.
5. Click the title link under the “Message” column to go directly to that post. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom, if necessary. Look for the number of likes for that post.
Please help us promote this post by sharing it with your friends…Thanks