Read: Check Out the Fox News-Filled Schedule for Facebook’s ‘Trustworthy’ News Shows
If there are no friends and friend requests then there would be no Facebook.
– First, Login to your Facebook account.
– On the top of your Facebook page, click on the friend icon.
– At the bottom of the screen, click on view all
– At the top, click on View Sent Requests
– Now, you’ve seen all sent requests – – by the side of each profile you will see “Friend request sent”. Tap or click on it. You will the option to cancel friend request. Click on it!
– Click on Cancel Request to cancel Facebook friend request.
Read: Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
How to delete a friend request
A friend request that you’ve received is a pending request until you accept or delete it. If you delete a friend request, the person who sent you the request won’t be notified. You can prevent that person from sending you another friend request by blocking them.
– To delete a friend request:
– Go to facebook.com/find-friends
– Click Delete Request
Note: If you’ve reached 1,000 pending friend requests, you won’t get any new requests.
Please share this article…Thanks!!!