– How To Tell When You Lose Friends On Facebook
– How Do I Target Likes In Facebook Advertising
– How Can I Form A Private Group Within A Business Page On Facebook?
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
– Learn How To Create An Organization Profile On Facebook
– How Do I Change My Name On Facebook?
– How To Change Facebook Password On IPhone, IPad Air, IPad Mini
– How Can I Find Out If Someone Else Has Secretly Logged In To My Facebook Account?
Here’re the few steps you can follow to add or change your email on Facebook;
– Firstly, log into Facebook info by entering your login email and password.
– Open the settings menu at the right side of the top navigation bar.
– Tap on Account Settings.
– Tap General to bring you to a new menu with your contact information.
– Tap Email, where you will see a new window with all of the email accounts you have linked to your Facebook.
– Click on the Add Email Address link, to add a new email link.
– Type in the new email address and your password, and tap Add Email.
– Facebook will send you an email with a confirmation code
– Navigate back to the Email settings, and click Confirm Email Address.
– Input the confirmation code you received and hit confirm.
– Navigate to the Account Emails settings under Account Settings, General, Email.
– Tap the Primary Email button.
– Choose your primary email
– Type in your password into the text box on the screen, and tap save
Please share this post…Thanks!!!