Interestingly, you can either deactivate facebook temporarily or delete it permanently.
Well, during the course of this post, you’ll see the complete step by step guide on how to deactivate facebook account temporarily.
For more facebook basics click here.
However, we’ve included a link that will help you delete Facebook forever if you so choose.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!!
How Can I deactivate My Facebook Account? was what a friend asked me sometimes ago on Facebook.
Well, if you are looking for the best and quickest way to deactivate your Facebook account, then read this article to the end and check.
You’ll be amazed at how quick and easy it is to deactivate a Facebook account.
Hold up!!! Who says you cannot deactivate your Facebook temporarily or better still delete Facebook account permanently?
I remember what a friend posted before he deleted his account and I quote “I once had a life until someone asked me to create a Facebook account” – It sounded funny but it is actually true.
Note: When you deactivate your account, you can always reactivate it. Also, no one will be able to connect with you throughout the deactivation period – no one will see your activities, profile and etc.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account temporarily
- First, you need to log in to your Facebook account by entering your Facebook details.
- Once you login, take the cursor of your mouse to the arrow icon facing downward located in the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
- Then, select the “Security” tab from the left panel of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the “Deactivate your account” option. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, a tab will be extended where you need to click on the blue colour ”Deactivate your account” link.
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter your password.
- After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to give your reason or reasons behind your deactivation.
- After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate a Facebook account. Click on the Deactivate Now button to immediately deactivate a Facebook account.