In this post I am going to show you how to Delete your Facebook page step by step.
This type of marketing isn’t for everyone or every business. If you want to, you can delete any Facebook page that you have admin rights to.
– Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
– How Can I Turn Off Facebook Notifications? Choose Notification to Receive
– How to Create An Awesome Facebook Account
– How Can I deactivate My Facebook Account?
– How to report a problem with Facebook | Step by step
– How to Deactivate My Facebook Account – 2018
– How to Deactivate and Re-Activate Facebook Account 2018
Note that Deleting a Facebook page is permanent and can not be undone. So, if you do choose to delete your Facebook page, make sure you really want to delete it… and check with anyone else who is an admin for the page to confirm.
– Login as an Admin of the Facebook page
– Click on “Settings” at the top of your Facebook Page
– Click on General
– Click on “Remove Page” at the bottom of the window
– Click on “Delete (Page Name)”
– Click on “Delete Page Name”
Bear in mind that deleting your Facebook Page means that nobody will be able to see or find your page. Once you’ve clicked “Delete”, you’ll have 14 days to restore it in case you have a change of mind.
After that, you’ll be asked to confirm if you really want to delete Facebook page permanently. If you choose to unpublish instead, only admins will be able to see your Facebook Page.
Was the article helpful?
Please help to promote this article by sharing it with your friends…Thanks!!!