– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
If by any reason best known to you, you want to edit any of your personal information on Facebook, we’ve taken the time to arrange the guidelines one after the other for you. So just follow our helpful tips and edit basic info on your profile right away.
How to edit basic info on your Facebook profile and choose who can see it
To edit basic personal information on your Facebook profile, do the following;
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Then, from your News Feed, click your name in the top left.
3. Next, click About which is located below your cover photo
4. To continue, in the left menu, select the section you’d like to change.
5. And then hover over the information you’d like to edit.
6. Navigate to the right of that section, choose Options, then click Edit.
7. Finally, use the audience selector to choose who can see this information, then click Save Changes.
Note: Having carried out the above instructions, it’s important you bear it at the back of your that if you set your gender to Custom and select one or more genders, you can also select an audience for your custom gender. In addition to your custom gender, you’ll choose a Pronoun. The pronoun you select is public. This feature isn’t available in all locations.
How to change your name on Facebook
To change your name on Facebook, do the following;
1. First, you need to review Facebook’s name standards to ensure that the name you want to use is allowed on Facebook.
2. Having reviewed Facebook name standard, click the small triangular-shaped icon in the top right of your Facebook homepage.
3. From the drop-down menu, click Settings.
4. In the new page that displays, hit Name.
4. Next, in the spaces provided, enter your name and click Review Change.
5. Finally, enter your password and click Save Changes.
If for any reason you want to change (either edit or add) your relationship status on Facebook, just follow our helpful tips below and get it done with ease.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and then click your name from your News Feed. Your name is located on the top left.
2. Next, select About, then Family and Relationships in the left column.
3. Select Add your relationship status or hover over your relationship and select Edit.
4. From the drop-down menu, select your relationship status. Note that depending on your status, you may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
5. You can then use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this with.
6. Finally, select Save Changes.
How To add a relationship as a life event on your Facebook profile
To add a relationship as a life event on your profile, follow this guideline;
1. Click your name from your Facebook News Feed. The name is located in the top left-hand corner.
2. Next, select the About button and then Life Events.
3. Choose the type of relationship or event you’d like to add. Bear in mind that you may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
4. You can then use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this with.
5. Next, check the box next to Update relationship status to update your status in your profile.
6. Finally, hit the Save button.
Before you shall proceed on Facebook, bear in mind that you can only list someone in your relationship status if you’re friends with that person. That person also needs to confirm that you’re in a relationship together before they’re listed in your relationship status.
How to add or remove an email from your account on Facebook
You can add or remove an email from your personal information on Facebook. See how to get it done below;
1. If you’ve already logged into your account, click the small triangular-shaped icon in the top right corner of your Facebook homepage and click settings from the drop-down.
2. Next, from the new page that displays, select Contact in the General tab.
3. Then select Add another email or mobile number to add a new email to your account.
4. Having performed step three above, click Remove to delete an email from your account instead.
5. Finally, select Add or Save Changes.
Note that before a new email is added to your account, you will need to re-enter your Facebook password and then click Submit button.
Facebook will send you a confirmation email when you add a new email to your account. Do ensure to click the link in that email to confirm that you want this email added to your Facebook account.
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
How to add or remove a mobile phone number from your account on Facebook
You can add a new mobile phone number to your account or switch numbers. To do that, follow our helpful tips below;
1. From your Facebook homepage, click the triangular-shaped icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
3. A new page shall displays, from the page, select Mobile.
4. Next, select Add another mobile phone number to activate a new number.
5. And finally, enter your mobile phone number and hit the Continue button.
That is it.
Please share this post with your friends on Facebook…Thanks!!!