Here is an updated post on issues relating to facebook messages.
Please continue reading below and don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!!
Why I can’t reply to a message on Facebook? Was what one of our esteemed readers asked in our comment section.
Interestingly, with over 1.4 Billion users worldwide, Facebook is undoubtedly the largest social networking platform in the world.
It not only allows people to share highlights from their day to day lives but also permits people to send Facebook messages to communicate with each other.
So, if you can’t reply to messages or conversations on Facebook but can see them, then the beauty of the platform is tampered with on your own end.
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
Well, if you’re having issues replying to messages or conversations on Facebook, we’ll strive to help you proffer solution to that in this article.
Just endeavour to follow our suggestions below with keen attention and your challenge shall be fixed.
Why yo can’t reply to a message or conversation on Facebook?
There are a number of reasons why you can’t reply to a message or conversation on Facebook. To cut the whole thing short, listed below are summaries of the reason why you can’t reply to a conversation on Facebook.
So, if you can’t reply to a message on Facebook, it then implies that either of the following things must have happened;
If you’re yet to create or signup account on Facebook, click here for a guide on how to create awesome Facebook account for 2018.
1. You aren’t connected to the internet or your internet service is poor at that moment. You can correct this challenge by testing if other apps or websites are working.
2. The person you want to reply to his/her conversation may have deactivated or deleted his/her Facebook account.
Bear in mind that when someone deactivates or delete his/her account on Facebook, you won’t be able to have access into their account.
You can click here to learn how to deactivate Facebook account.
Do you want to learn how to delete a Facebook account? If your answer is yes, click here for our simplified guide.
3. If it’s in a group on Facebook, it may be that the person might have left the conversation. In other words, there may not be anyone in the conversation.
4. The person may have blocked you or you may on the hand mistakenly blocked the person. To resolve this issue, check out your settings to see if you’ve truly blocked the person.
That is it on Facebook Message | Why I can’t reply to a message on Facebook? please share!!!