Belmadeng.com — The Belmadeng team is providing answers to questions that Facebook users are having with their account. In today’s Q&A, a Facebook user wants to know what factors determines which Friends’ photos show up on his Facebook Timeline.
Well, if you’re among the over 1.4 billion Facebook users and also seeking to know what determines which Friends’ photos show up on his Facebook Timeline, this article will help you straight up.
What Determines Which Friends’ Photos Show Up On Your Facebook Timeline?
Interestingly, there are a number of factors that contribute to why you will see certain friends’ photos show up more often in your friends picture box on your profile. Facebook’s algorithm looks at a lot of factors to determine which friends appear first. These factors include:
– Interactions on Facebook. Recently and over time. Recent interactions play a large role, especially if someone has recently viewed your profile page.
– Profile views. They have viewed your profile and/or you have viewed their profile – Total amount of views when compared to other friends profiles viewed.
– Tagged photos. Photos that you’ve been tagged in or have tagged your friends in.
– Wall posts. Has this person posted on your wall recently, or you on theirs?
– Likes. Have they liked your content or have you likes theirs?
– Comments. On your posts or comments you’ve made on your friends’ wall posts or pictures.
– Photos viewed. They have viewed your pictures, and/or you have viewed theirs.
– Currently online. Friends who are currently online or have recently been online. This typically applies for random people that might show up.
– Messenger. Facebook messenger conversations between each other.
– Mutual interactions. Between yourself and your friends will likely play a bigger role in determining who your “closer” 9 friends may be.
– “Close Friends.” If you’ve added friends to your “Close Friends” group, typically at least 2 of these people will be shown in the 9 friends box.
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
“Worthy of note is that fact that, isafe to say that if a friend’s photo is showing up on your timeline, but you haven’t had any recent Facebook interaction with them, then, yes, that person has probably been spending a hefty amount of time looking at your profile.”
YES – these are the people that Facebook stalk you! (to some extent). The pictures vary, but it seems like the same people are generally appearing there on a regular basis. I have always wondered why those regulars always show up – do they look at my timeline a lot, do I look at their timelines, am I tagged in photos with those people, have I messaged any of them recently? – the answer to these questions varied for each person, but these seem like the most logical reasons as to why these peoples’ profile photos always appear on my timeline.
– Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
– How to Create An Awesome Facebook Account
– How Can I Turn Off Facebook Notifications? Choose Notification to Receive
– How Do I Delete My Facebook Account: Deactivate My Facebook Temporarily – 2018
– How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Account?
But at the end of the day there are definitely a number of key factors that go into Facebook’s top secret friend algorithm that determines why certain friends photos show up in the 9 friends box at the top your Facebook timeline profile. And more than likely it’s because they are your best friends, closest friends, family members, boyfriend, girlfriend, your Facebook crushes, Facebook stalkers, and likely they are ultimately individuals that have recently interacted with you on Facebook in one way or another.