Interestingly, this article have been updated with the latest means with which you can contact facebook and get responses.
Interestingly, there are several ways to hover about the facebook interface to contact the help center for issues bothering on your facebook account.
And the ways to achieve that is why this was written with a particular interest in how to report something that is not working on facebook.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Belmadeng.com — The Belmadeng team is providing answers to questions that Facebook users are having with their account.
In today’s Q&A, this Facebook user is not able to report that something isn’t working on Facebook.
If you’re looking for a guide on how to report that something is not working on Facebook this guide will help you straight up.
This tutorial is for reporting something on Facebook that isn’t working correctly, like a broken feature or a payment issue.
Follow our tips on how to resolve the issue below;
How can I report that something isn’t working on Facebook?
Whenever Facebook users report issues that are not working on Facebook, it makes Facebook better as FB team identify the problem and provide a lasting solution to it.
When reporting something on Facebook, it’s advisable you give detailed information as that will help the Facebook team discover the problem easily and proffer solution to it.
As regards the details of the problem, a typical screenshot of the issue, if available will also be of immense importance as that, will aid Facebook to identify the challenge faster and fix it.
According to the Facebook help centre, reports from people on Facebook help us identify and fix problems when something’s not working correctly. Here’s how to.
To report that something is not working on Facebook or a payment issue, do the following;
1. Log in to your Facebook account via www.facebook.com
2. Check the top right-hand corner of your Facebook homepage and click on the question marked sign.
3. Next, click report a problem from the drop-down menu.
4. A report problem dialog box shall display showing the possible issue that you want to report. From the list of the options, click on something isn’t working to continue.
5. Another box shall display. On that box, select where the problem is, under what is the problem, enter the problem in the space provided.
If you have a screenshot of the problem, select include a screenshot with my report and then upload it.
6. Finally, hit the send button.
Another way to contact facebook fast is to hover to the help center and upload your ID. With that, you’ll get a mail from them.
Once you receive the mail, you can now reply it officially.
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
That is it. You’re done reporting problem on Facebook. Please help us promote this post by sharing it with your friends on Facebook…Thanks!!!