Well, if you’re like that my friend and looking for the best and quickest way to deactivate your Facebook account in 2018, then read this article to the end.
How Can I Find Out If Someone Else Has Secretly Logged In To My Facebook Account?
How Do I Know If Facebook Has Been Hacked?
How Do I Get My Facebook Password Back
How Do I Monitor New Likes On Facebook For Contest Entries?
How Can You Double Your Likes On Facebook?
How To Add A URL In The Facebook Group Information
Note: When you deactivate your account, you can always reactivate it.
Also, no one will be able to connect with you throughout the deactivation period – no one will see your activities, profile and etc.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account temporarily
– First, you need to log in to your Facebook account by entering your Facebook details.
– Once you login, take the cursor of your mouse to the arrow icon facing downward located in the top-right corner of the page and click on it.
– A drop-down menu will appear where you need to select the “Settings” option.
– Then, select the “Security” tab from the left panel of the screen.
– At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the “Deactivate your account” option. Click on it.
– After clicking on the option, a tab will be extended where you need to click on the blue colour ”Deactivate your account” link.
– A new page will be open, where you need to enter your password.
– After entering a password, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
– You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to give your reason or reasons behind your deactivation.
– After filling the prompt information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
– Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate a Facebook account. Click on the Deactivate Now button to immediately deactivate a Facebook account.
If you wish to open a new Facebook account subsequently, see this guide: How to Create An Awesome Facebook Account
Was this guide helpful?
Please let us know your reason for wanting to leave Facebook in the comment box below.
And Please Share it.
Also: Please let us know if you are finding it difficult to deactivate your account and we will be ready to help.