Updated post on How can I change my Facebook password? How to change my FB account Password | Password Reset.
Do you want to make your Facebook account safe and secure?
If yes, you’re at the right place,
In this post, you’ll be shown the steps you need to follow to change facebook password.
Note that one of the means with which facebook users can secure their accounts from hackers is to do constant changing of password.
And here, you’ll see all you need to change facebook password fast and easy.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!!
Facebook guide: password reset: If you’re a tech-savvy, you’ll agree with me that changing or resetting your Facebook password on a regular basis helps in securing your account.
The point is when you maintain the habit of resetting or changing your Facebook password, people that may want to get access into your account through unscrupulous means, will be loose-guarded.
By that I mean, hackers won’t be able to keep track of the various activities going on in your Facebook account and thus, can’t monitor your account anymore.
So if you’re among the over 1.4 Billion Facebook users, it’s advisable you make it as a normal routine the habit of changing your Facebook password from time to time.
On the other hand, if you’re yet to have an account on Facebook, you can follow the below link to create or signup a Facebook account and start enjoying Facebook right away.
Let’s get started with the few guidelines you will need to follow to change or reset your Facebook password.
You can reset your password whenever you choose to.
See how to do that here;
1. If you’re not already logged into your Facebook account, you will need to first do that by entering www.facebook.com
into your browser and then fill in your details as required in the spaces provided.
2. Next, on your Facebook homepage that displays, select the triangular-shaped icon at the top right-hand corner.
3. Performing step two above will show you a drop-down. From the drop-down menu, select settings.
4. A new page shall appear. On that page, you’ll see several options. Select the one that says “security and login” at the top left-hand column of the page.
5. Finally, another page shall display. Select the change password button which is located under the login button.
On doing that a dialog box shall open asking you to enter your current password, new password and there is a space for you to re-type your new password.
Enter everything properly and then hit the save changes button to reset your password.
YES, you have your password successfully reset.
Still, need more?
If yes, then let’s consider a case where someone forgot his/her Facebook password and want to recover it.
Well, if you forgot your Facebook password, what you’ll need to do is to recover that your password.
Bear in mind that recovering your password is different from resetting it.
Although their procedure seems to be the same at some points, at the tail-end, you’ll have to take a different course from the reset password method to get your password recovered successfully.
See how to recover forgotten Facebook password below;
To recover your forgotten Facebook account, do the following;
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Click on the small triangular-shaped button at the top right-hand corner of your Facebook homepage.
3. From the drop-down menu select settings to continue
4. Select security and log in at the left-hand corner of the page and then hit change password beneath the login button.
5. Now, from the box that displays, select the forgot password button. A dialog box shall display asking you to select how you can get the code to reset your password.
There you’ll see an option to select either your email or phone number.
Select any of them and then hit the continue button.
Code shall be sent to option you select. Enter the code into the new box that pop-up and hit the continue button to proceed.
6. In the space provided, enter your new password, re-type it and then hit the save changes button.
That is it.
Your password recovery process have been done successfully. Please consider sharing this post on Facebook with your friends…Thanks!!!