Here is an updated post on How Do I Put a Banner on My Facebook Page? Facebook page a feature that lets you connect with your customers directly on the Facebook social media platform.
Interestingly, maintaining a very nice business page interface on facebook will to a large extent improve the performance of your page.
And thus, increase engagement with your facebook customers.
See: How to turn off facebook location
In this post on how to insert banner on your Facebook business page you’ll all the steps you need to get that done with ease.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!!
Facebook page banners: Looking for a guide on how to put a banner on your Facebook page? If yes, we’ll be sharing with you all that you need do to get that done.
Putting a banner on your Facebook page can be confusing because this site does not provide you a method to do this.
For free facebook marketplace tips, click here…
Fortunately, you have the option to use a third-party application (app) as a workaround.
This app lets you upload your picture or use a ready-made design, and then tags the graphic so it appears at the top of your profile page.
Insert a banner on Facebook to customize your profile.
– Log into your Facebook account and enter “banner
” in the search field.
– Click the “See more results for banner” link at the bottom of the list and then click the “Apps” link on the page that displays.
– Review the banner applications and then click the “View App
” button next to the offering you want.
– Click the “Go to App” button at the top and follow the on-screen instructions to install the profile maker when prompted.
– Click the “Choose File
” button to select your own image for your banner, or click the “Post to Profile” link under a ready-made banner on the page.
You also have the option to click the “Customize” link under a banner design to modify the color and text that displays.
– Follow the prompts to allow the application to have basic access to your Facebook account. The banner maker tags the photos that make up your banner to display it at the top of your page.
– Click the link that displays to see your banner posted on your Facebook page, or click the “Profile” link on the top, right corner to navigate to this area yourself.
– If you upload your own banner, be sure to read the application’s instructions to understand the file dimension and size requirements.
– Remove your banner by clicking the “Photos
” link on your profile and then click the images that make up your banner.
– Click the “Delete This Photo” link to remove each one.
That is it on How Do I Put a Banner on My Facebook Page? please share this article with your friends and loved ones.