– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
If you need us we’ll be on Facebook
Admit it, we’ve all wanted to take a sneaky peak at what pictures our
boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/bestfriends have been liking on Facebook. Call it insecure or jealous snooping – call it whatever – but if you’ve never had the desire to check then who are you and please teach us all how to hush our overactive 20-something brains up.
Until then, we’ll be stalking the hell out of the just revealed Facebook function.
Where you can literally see every single photo liked by whoever you want – and they can do the same for you. God help us all, goodbye world it’s been fun but we’ll be hiding under our duvets doing even more stalking from now on.
How to see what our boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/bestfriends have been liking on Facebook
Here’s how to do it if you’re even remotely interested (of course you are).
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. On yout Facebook homepage click on the search bar. You know that thing you type into to find your next stalking victim
3. Type in ‘photos liked’
Then you’ll see the lists that start to form. ‘Photos liked by me is first’ Slightly concerned about the fact 1, 000 people are talking about this but I think it says that for everyone so phew.
4. Type in ‘photos liked insert friends name’
To see what photos other people are liking, yep its that easy. Just going down a Facebook photo black hole, see ya.
That is it.
Do you still need more?
If yes, we have bonus articles for you and your fiends…please share this article…THANKS!!!
How to control who can see stuffs that friends share on your Facebook timeline
You can control the people who can see stuff that your friends sent to your timeline on Facebook. Interestingly as it may seem, to help protect your privacy, Facebook enables you to have control over basic things in your account.
Mind you, posts on your timeline may appear in news feed and search for people who are in the audience they’re shared with (example: friends, public, custom). To avoid all of that, you need to configure your Facebook timeline settings by choosing who see stuff share on your timeline.
How to choose audience for things share on your Facebook timeline
To choose an audience for stuff share on your timeline on Facebook, follow this our helpful tips;
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Select the small triangular-shaped icon at the top right-hand corner of your Facebook homepage.
3. Next, select settings from the drop-down to continue
4. On the new page that displays, select Timeline and Tagging in the left-hand column.
5. Then, locate the setting Who can see what others post on your Timeline? and hit Edit to the far right.
6. Finally, choose an audience from the dropdown menu.
Can people see your private messages on your timeline?No. Private messages only appear in your inbox on Facebook or on the Messenger app.
Can you tell who’s looking at your Facebook profile?No, Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality.
How you can control who can see your contact info on your profileHere’s how;
1. First, you must be logged in to your account if not already done it.
2. Next, select your name from your News Feed in the top left-hand corner.
3. Select About and hit Contact and Basic Info in the left menu.
4. Finally, select Edit which is next to each piece of contact info and use the audience selector to adjust who you share it with.
Please share this post…Thanks!!!