Well, if you’re among the over 1.4 billion Facebook users and also looking for a guide on how to know why you’re sending text messages (SMS) to post things on Facebook but it’s not working, this guide will help you straight up.
See why you’re sending text messages (SMS) to post things on Facebook but it’s not working
To undertake what the title of this article entails, you must first and foremost ensure that you’ve turned on Facebook texts. Note that once you turned on Facebook texts (or set up Facebook texts), you can receive texts (SMS) from Facebook and update Facebook by sending a text.
We’ll outline the procedure on how to set up Facebook texts in the later part of this article so, continue reading to the end and don’t forget to share.
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
Okay…In case you’re receiving texts (SMS) but are having trouble sending them, you can try using these our troubleshooting tips:
1. Check that you’re sending your texts (SMS) to the correct number.
2. Make sure that your phone doesn’t include a signature at the end of your texts. This can interfere with Facebook mobile correspondence.
3. Check that outgoing texts are still included in your service plan.
4. Try contacting your mobile carrier for help, especially if you receive any error messages when you try to send your text.
Before you proceed on Facebook, if none of the above information resolves your issue, you can report the problem to Facebook. Click here to learn how to report a problem to Facebook.
How to set up Facebook texts
To widen your understanding of what this article sets out to achieve, we’ve decided to include “how to set up Facebook texts” here. Without wasting much of our time, here’s how to set up Facebook texts on Facebook without stress.
To set up Facebook texts, do the following;
1. Log in to your Facebook account by entering www.facebook.com into your browser
2. Click on the triangular-shaped button at the top right-hand corner of your Facebook homepage.
3. From the drop-down, click on the settings button to continue.
4. Next, click on the mobile button. This can be located at the left-hand column of the new page that displays. Doing that will open a mobile settings page. On the page, you can then add your mobile phone number if you’ve if you’re yet to do it by clicking on the “add phone” and then follow the onscreen instructions to continue.
However, if you’ve already added a mobile phone number to your account, click Activate Text Messaging.
Note that once you set up Facebook texts, you can receive texts (SMS) from Facebook and update Facebook by sending a text.
Shared Phones: If you share a mobile phone number with another person, you can choose to receive Facebook texts (SMS) for one or both of the accounts. To stop receiving texts (SMS) for one of the accounts, reply STOP to the text message (SMS) sent to that person. You can reply ON to turn messaging back on for that account.
To stop receiving text messages (SMS) for all accounts on a mobile phone number, reply STOP to one of the codes listed below.
Note that Facebook doesn’t charge you for using Facebook texts. However, your mobile provider’s standard rates for sending and receiving text messages (SMS) still apply.
STRATA Networks: 32665
NewCore Wireless: 32665
C Spire Wireless: 32665
Inland Cellular: 32667
Aio Wireless: 32665
Clear Talk Wireless: FBOOK (32665)
Union Wireless: 32665
Pine Belt Wireless: FBOOK (32665)
Nemont: FBOOK (32665)
West Central Wireless: FBOOK (32665)
Nex-Tech Wireless: 32673
Google Voice: 32665
Thumb cellular: 32671
Carolina West: 32665
Golden State cellular: 32672
NorthwestCell/Chat Mobility: FBOOK (32665)
Appalachian Wireless: 32668
GCI: FBOOK (32665)
Viaero Wireless: FBOOK (32665)
Illinois Valley Cellular: 32670
Bluegrass Cellular: FBOOK (32665)
Pioneer Cellular: FBOOK (32665)
Cellcom: 32665 Verizon: 32665
(FBOOK) U.S. Cellular: FBOOK (32665)
MetroPCS: FBOOK (32665)
AT&T: 32665 (FBOOK)
Sprint: 32665 (FBOOK)
To get shortcodes for your country, you can click here.
Hope this article: See why you’re sending text messages (SMS) to post things on Facebook but it’s not working was helpful.
Please consider sharing this article with your friends on Facebook…Thanks a million!!!