This is a two-way restriction which means that even you will not be able to view the posts made by him/her, post on his/her timeline, and you cannot send him/her friend request.
If you have blocked a person unintentionally, or if you two have made peace with each other, you can unblock the blocked user on your profile by following the steps described below:
How To Unblock A Blocked Facebook Friend On Web Browser
i. Open facebook.com
ii. On the Facebook’s welcome screen, login with your details.
iii. On the homepage of your account, click on the gear symbol present at the top right corner of the page.
iv. From the drop-down that appears, select ‘Settings’.
1. On the General Account Settings page that opens up, click the ‘Blocking’ category from the left panel.
2. On the ‘Manage Blocking page’, under the Block users section, click the Unblock option representing the name of the person that you wish to unlock from the blocking list.
3. On the confirmation box that appears, click the Confirm button to unblock the selected user.
– Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
– How Can I Turn Off Facebook Notifications? Choose Notification to Receive
– How to Create An Awesome Facebook Account
– How to report a problem with Facebook | Step by step
– How Can I deactivate My Facebook Account?
Now in order to get reconnected with the unblock user, either of you needs to send a friend request to the other. Once the friend request is accepted, you guys can then start interacting with each other as all the restrictions would be removed from your Facebook accounts.
Unblock A Blocked Facebook Friend Using Facebook App
Here’re the steps you can follow to ublock a blocked Facebook friend using Facebook app. Follow the steps according;
1. Open your Facebook app.
2. Go to Facebook privacy shortcuts.
3. Click on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”.
4. Click on blocked Users.
5. A list of all your blocked Facebook friends will pop up. Select the friend you want to unblock.
6. Successful Notification that your Friend has been Unblocked
You will get a notification that your Facebook friend has been Unblocked. As easy as that! So go ahead, unblock those friends you want to connect with again and enjoy all the fun Facebook has to offer.
Don’t forget to hit on the share buttons to share with your friends and also drop your comments, suggestions and questions in the comment box below, we will really appreciate it!