Interestingly, Facebook has a feature that lets you access all the friends you’ve restricted from accessing your profile on the Facebook social media platform.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks a million!!!
How to view your blocked list on facebook | View Blocked Facebook Friend List: Recently, a friend asked me; how do I view my blocked list on Facebook?
Well, just like my friend, maybe due to some unforeseen circumstances, you might have mistakenly blocked people you ought not to have blocked and now you’re searching for a way you can view your Facebook blocked list so that you would know the persons that had fall victim.
Well, if that is your plight, this post will definitely help you figure out how you can inspect your blocked list on Facebook on your own.
Mind you, the procedure is simple and as a Facebook user, I’ve taken the time to summarize everything into very simple steps for easy assimilation.
So, just endeavour to follow the instructions outlined here with keen attention.
In Facebook, users make friends on a daily basis and the more friends you make and have, the more interesting the site tend to be.
However, just like in real life, not all of your friends are good friends. Likewise with Facebook friends.
Some friends, don’t worth it and the only way to keep them off your neck is to block them from your friend’s list.
So if you happened to have a nagging friend who doesn’t really deserve you, Facebook recommended you block the person as doing that will hinder them from doing the following;
2. Tag you in posts, comments or photos
3. Invite you to events or groups
4. Start a conversation with you
5. Add you as a friend
The reason is that, if you block a friend on Facebook, what Facebook does is to unfriend the two of you automatically.
Just like your blocked friends, you too won’t be able to do things like start conversation or add them as your friends on Facebook.
Warning: Worthy of note is the fact that blocking someone on Facebook from your friend’s list may not prevent all communications or interactions (example: in apps or groups) and only affects your interactions with that person on Facebook.
Having outlined that, if you still on blocking someone from your friends’ list, here’s how to do that with ease.
To block a friend on Facebook, do the following;
1. Click a triangular-shaped icon at the top right of your Facebook account homepage and then choose Settings.
2. On the new page that displays, navigate to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking
3. Click Blocking in the left side menu.
4. Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block.
5. Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block > Block [name].
Note that when you blocked someone on Facebook, Facebook will not notify them that you’ve blocked them so, there is no point to be panic about that.
Recommended: Learn how to suggest good friends on Facebook now
Okay, if you cannot use the above method to block a friend, you can try visiting the person’s Facebook profile page and then do the following;
1. Hover your mouse on his/her cover photo and click on the three-dotted icon
2. Click on block
How to View Your Blocked List On Facebook
To view your Facebook block list:
1. Click in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click Privacy Shortcuts
3. Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
4. Click View All Blocked Users.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook
Having seen your blocked Facebook list, here’re the guidelines you need to follow to unblock those you want to unblock. Mind you that when you unblock someone, you won’t automatically be friends again.
If you block a friend and then unblock them, you’ll need to send them a new friend request. Unblocking your blocked friend will enable him/her to see posts you’ve shared with the public. Here’s how;
To unblock someone in your blocked list, do the following:
1. Click at the top right of Facebook and choose Settings.
2. Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking
3. In the Block Users section, you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. Click Unblock next to the name of anyone you want to unblock.
4. Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock
One last thing, when you unblock someone on Facebook, you won’t be able to block that person immediately. It’ll have to take some few days before you can be able to block the person again.
Thank you for stopping by…Please help share this post on Facebook and other social networks…Thanks!!!
Don’t forget to comment below via your Facebook.