One of which may be addiction – You can deactivate your Facebook account if you are feeling too addicted to it.
We know how addictive Facebook can be … so, this guide will help you deactivate your FB account for the mean time and you could reactivate it whenever it pleases you.
How to Deactivate Your Facebook account
If you’ve decided to deactivate your FB account, do the following:
1. Log into your Facebook account via https://www.facebook.com/ and go to the login section to access your account.
2. Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page.
3. From the drop-down menu, click Settings. This will open a new page.
4. Next, click General in the left column of the page that displays or visit:
5. Select Manage your account and then follow the steps to confirm
You don’t even need to go through all those long processes, simply visit this link: www.facebook.com/deactivate on your web browser and proceed to temporarily close your Facebook account.
But remember, you haven’t “deleted” your account. It is merely suspended from public viewing.
However, all that information gets saved by Facebook, including your friends, photo albums and any groups you joined. Facebook says it does this in case you change your mind and want to use Facebook again in the future.
“A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their profiles to be there when they return to the service,” says the Facebook help page on deactivation.
Facebook will automatically reactivate your account again.
How to Permanently Delete Your FacebookIf you really want to quit Facebook, there is a way of making a permanent exit. This method permanently wipes out your profile information and Facebook history, so you can’t reactivate your Facebook account later.
Note that it always takes about 14 days to permanently delete your Facebook account, but it’s not hard to do.
How to Deactivate FB account temporarily – Close Facebook Account Now!