See: How to Add a quote on your Facebook profile + Edit Favorite Quotations
In other words, Each blocking action on Facebook results in a block list that you can view to review who or what has been blocked. From those lists, you can unblock them if you choose.
To see your block list on Facebook, do the following;
1. First, log in to your Facebook account by entering https://www.facebook.com and input your login details to proceed to your account.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu, which is accessible from the pull-down menu in the top right corner of any Facebook page.
3. Select “Blocking” to go to the Manage Blocking page
4. Click blocked users and the list of the people you’ve blocked will appear.
5. You can also choose to type the name of the person to go straight to his/her name. That is if you have several blocked users such that scrolling down the list may tend to waste your time. See: Quick Guide On How To Change Facebook Password.