How to Unblock someone on Facebook
If you have a change of heart, you can take steps to re-establish your Facebook friendship.
1. Log in to your Facebook account using your email address and password.
2. Select the “Account” tab located in the upper right corner of any Facebook page and choose the “Settings” option that appears in the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the left column of the resulting page and click the “Blocking” link. Locate the name of the person you wish to friend in the blocked user’s section and click the “Unblock” button that appears next to his/her name. See: Where is my Blocked List on Facebook
4. Next, you’ll need to select the “Confirm” button to submit. Once you’re done with that, begin typing the unblocked user’s name in the search box located at the top of any Facebook page and click on his/her name from the list that appears.
5. Finally, click the “Add As Friend” button that appears on the resulting profile page. See: How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Mobile
Note that, if the “Add As Friend” button does not appear, or you are unable to locate the user’s profile, the user has blocked you and you cannot send a friend request. Find an alternative way to communicate and ask that the user remove the block so you can send a new friend request.
How do You Unblock Someone on Facebook