2. People won’t be able to see your profile.
3. If it happens you join groups on Facebook, admins of those groups may still be able to see your posts and comments along with your name.
4. Your friends may still see your name in their friends list. According to the Facebook help center. this is only visible to your friends and only from their friends list.
Other things you may be expected to take note are the fact that if when your Facebook account is deactivated, but you still have Messenger:
1. You can still chat with friends on Messenger.
2. Your Facebook profile picture will still be visible in your conversations on Messenger.
3. Other people can search for you to send you a message.
When you exit Facebook temporarily, you can come back by reactivating your account. To reactivate Facebook all you need to do is to log in to your account via the Facebook login page.
How to exit Facebook temporarily
To deactivate Facebook, do the following;
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Click on the setting button. This can be located at the right corner of any Facebook homepage
3. Step two above will initiate a drop-down menu. From the menu, click on settings to continue
4. On the page that displays, navigate down the left column and click general
5. Click Manage your account and proceed with the next step as illustrated below
6. Finally, click Deactivate your account and follow the instructions to confirm.
Those are the steps you need to follow to deactivate your Facebook account.
When you undertake the above steps, your account will be deactivated temporarily. However, when you finally made up your mind to come back to Facebook, you can hover around Facebook to reactivate it.
Remember that to reactivate your account, you’ll need to have access to the email and phone number that you use in logging into the account.