View your block list with zero stress:
users, may have blocked some of their friends for one reason or another and they’ve decided to unblock those Facebook friends, but they don’t know where to find them. See: How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook
The best thing to do is to go to the block list and check them out. In this article, we show you the step-by-step guides on how to view your block list with zero stress.
In the course of this article, we will show you the steps that are involved on how to view your blocked list via iPhone or iPad, Android, and on your personal computer.
Before we shall proceed to the steps, let me intimate you that the steps on how you need to follow to view your blocked list are very simple. It does not require one to be a tech-savvy before they would be able to access it on the giant social networking website.
How to See Your Pokes On Facebook | FB Guidelines
So endeavour to follow the various steps as will be outlined in the later section of this article with keen attention.
Having outlined that, given below are the steps needed to view your blocked list with zero stress on Facebook.
How to View your block list with zero stress
To view blocked list on Facebook, do the following;
View your block list on your browser:
1. You’ll need to log into your Facebook account if you’ve done that already
2. If successfully logged into your account, on your Facebook homepage, go to the right corner and click the hooked-like icon
2. Next, from the drop-down menu, click “Privacy Shortcuts“
3. A new page shall display. On that page, click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?“
4. Finally, click “View All Blocked Users“.
View your block list on your Facebook Application:
Interestingly, there are two approaches to viewing your block list on your Facebook application:
1. On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Account Settings‘ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
3. Tap on “Blocking“
1. Tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Privacy shortcuts“
3. Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?“
4. On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users“
How Can I Deactivate Or Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?
How Do I Deactivate Or Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?