Unblock people on Facebook:
Once you ban people on Facebook, not only can they not communicate with you by Facebook comments, chat or messages, but they also have no access to your profile at all. This Facebook feature is helpful when dealing with stalkers or other online harassers. If you have blocked someone accidentally or changed your mind about the block, though, it is also reversible. You can change your Privacy settings to unblock and allow someone back into your Facebook world. See: How do I Find my Block List on Facebook?
In this post, I’ll teach you the steps you need to follow to unblock or people you’ve blocked previously on Facebook.
How to Unblock People on Facebook
Here’re the step-by-step guides on how to unblock people on Facebook. To unblock people on Facebook, do the following;
1. First, log in to your Facebook account by entering https://www.facebook.com
and input your login details to proceed to your account.
2. Next, go to the top right corner of any Facebook page and click on the V-like shape icon and a drop-down menu will appear.
3. From the drop-down menu, click Settings. This will open a brand-new page
4. On that, navigate to the left column and hit “Blocking”
5. In the Block Users section, you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. You’ll need to select Unblock next to the name of anyone you want to unblock. See: How To View Blocked List On Facebook | See FB Blocked List & Unblock Friends.
6. Finally, click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock and you’re done.
Inclusion, bear in that Unblocking someone does not automatically install that person back in your friend lists on Facebook. You will need to send a fresh “friend request” to the newly unblocked person and wait for them to accept the request.