When you convert your profile to a Page:
– You’ll have both a profile and a Page after conversion.
– We’ll transfer your profile picture and cover photo to the Page, and the name on your profile will become the Page’s name.
– You can select from your friends, followers and pending friend requests and add them as your new Page’s followers. See more information in the section below.
– You can choose which photos and videos to copy over from your profile, but keep in mind that views and other metrics remain with your profile and can’t transfer to the Page.
– If you’re converting a verified profile, please note that your verified badge will be removed from your profile, and you’ll need to re-submit your new Page for verification.
– You can preview all changes before publishing your new Page.
– When you’ve finished setting up your new Page, we’ll ask you to check your privacy settings on your profile to make sure you’re sharing what you want to share.
Listed below are what happens to your friends, followers and pending friend requests when you convert to a Facebook page?.
Once your new Page is published:
– Your profile’s followers, friends and friend requests will get notified that you’ve created a new Page.
– The profile followers you choose will automatically follow the new Page and will be removed from following your profile.
– Friends and pending friend requests you select will automatically like and follow the new Page, and won’t be removed from your profile. See: How do I unblock someone on Facebook Messenger?
Bear in mind that Facebook page helps you achieve the following;
1. Go Public
Share your Page with everyone while keeping your profile for family and friends.
2. Reach More People
Start with your friends and followers and get help reaching an even bigger community.
3. Track Useful Info
Gain insights into what people like on your Page to help you create even better posts.
4. Make Money
Only Pages have access to tools that can help you earn money from your posts.
How to convert your profile to page on Facebook
To convert your Facebook page to profile on Facebook, do the following;
1. Use this link: https://web.facebook.com/pages/create/migrate to go to the Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile. Note that Your profile is your personal account for connecting with friends on Facebook. By creating a Page, you can use more tools and share with a wider audience.
2. On that migration page, you’ll need to click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished. To change this setting, click to select Off next to Publish Page when done at the top.
How to create a Facebook page without a personal account
To create a personal Facebook page without a profile, do the following;
1. Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
2. Click to choose a Page type.
3. Fill out the required information.
4. Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to set up your page on Facebook
Whether you’re creating a business or personal Facebook page, you’ll need to set them up. To set up your facebook page, you’ll need to add your website, description, username, contact address, personal phone number, invite people to like your page, and many others.
In other words, to complete setup of your page, you will need to provide basic information about your business or personal page, including:
Name: Your business name
Page Category: You will be able to choose from a number of categories, so choose one that best represents your business
Address: On three separate text boxes, provide the street address, city/state, and zip code of your physical location. Be as accurate as possible as this will help customers find your business much easier.
Phone Number: Include your phone number so people can call your store directly from your Facebook page.
Please share “How to Create Facebook Page Without Personal Account” with your friends on Facebook.