Here’s the step on how you can change your preferred currency for payments you make on Facebook.
1. Open your Facebook account
2. Click Account Settings at the top right corner of any Facebook page
3. You’ll need to select Settings from the drop-down menu
4. Next, click Payment in the left column of the new page that appears
5. Click Account Settings at the top of the page
6. Scroll down and select your preferred currency below Preferences
7. Finally, click Save Changes and you’re done
Note that if you change your preferred currency, you’ll need to wait 72 hours before you can change it again.
We’ve previously written a concise post on how to update your primary PayPal payment method on Facebook. You can use the link to check it out ASAP.
Still having trouble changing your preferred currency?
You can contact Facebook via the below link for help: