Okay, let’s get started with how to mark something you’re selling in a Facebook buy and sell group as sold.
This tutorial is a step by step guide on how every member of a buy and sell group on Facebook can hover about the group to mark their items as sold and also relist them for sale.
I bet you that the procedure on how to mark your items in a Facebook buy and sell group as sold is simple and straight to the point. So continue below; See: How do I Buy and Sell in a Facebook Group?
To mark an item as sold in a Facebook buy and sell group:
1. Open your Facebook account if you’ve not already done that
2. From your News Feed, navigate to the left menu and click Groups
3. You’ll need to select the buy and sell group.
4. Locate your original post.
5. Click “…” in the top right of the post and select Mark as Sold.
How to relist your stuff for sale in a buy and sell group
To relist your item for sale;
1. Follow the steps above and then proceed below;
2. Click “…” to initiate a drop-down menu
3. Finally, click Mark as Available.
That is how to mark something you’re selling in a Facebook buy and sell group as sold.