Here is how to see the lists of who or what you blocked on Facebook. You can unblock them if you so choose.
My blocked list on facebook
To check your blocked list on Facebook, do the following;
1. Tap on the Facebook app, doing this will open your News Feed if you are already logged into Facebook. If not put in your login details and log in.
2. Click on ☰. It is either in the bottom-right corner of the screen for iPhone or in the top-right corner of the screen for Androids.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings, this option is near the bottom of the page. Skip this step on Android.
4. Click on Account Settings, doing this takes you to your Account Settings page.
5. Click on Blocking. It is near the bottom of the page.
6. Go through your “blocked users list.” Any name listed below the ‘Blocked users’ heading in the middle of this page is a person you have blocked.
1. Go to www.facebook.com in your preferred browser. If you are not already logged into Facebook, enter your log in details in the upper right side of the page before continuing.
2. Click on the arrow icon is in the upper right side of the Facebook page. This brings up a drop-down menu.
3. Click on Settings. It iss near the bottom of the drop-down menu.
4. Click on Blocking. This tab is located in the upper-left side of the page.
5. Browse through your blocked users list. Any name that is listed in the the middle of the page which is the ‘Block users’ area, is a person you have blocked.
That is how to view your banned friends on Facebook.