In this post, you’ll be taught step by step how you can quickly and easily deactivate any game or app you subscribed but no longer need.
The cancellation of Facebook games or apps you longer develop an interest in on Facebook has gotten so easy and simple nowadays.
According to the Facebook Help Center, some games and apps offer subscriptions that allow you to set up a monthly recurring payment.
With that option, peradventure you have set up a subscription on Facebook, you can cancel it at any time.
Another thing you’re expected to bear at the back of your mind is that cancellation of your Facebook games and apps subscription will become active at the end of your current billing period.
This stops any future charges to your Facebook account while making sure that you continue to receive the benefits of your subscription until the end of your current billing period.
How To Deactivate Facebook Game Or App Subscription
To deactivate or cancel a game or app subscription on Facebook is as simple as the word. If you want to unsubscribe any game or app subscription on Facebook, do the following;
1. First, you’ll need to Facebook login your account. You can quickly do that by typing https://www.facebook.com in your browser and then click on the enter button to continue to your account.
Bear in mind that if you’re not already Facebook login, you’ll be taken to the Facebook login page where you’ll be required to enter your login details, click on the login button to proceed to your Facebook news feed.
However, if you’re logged in to your account, once you type the above URL in your browser and then click on the login button, you’ll be taken directly to your Facebook news feed. If that is the case, you’ll need to skip the above procedure on logging into your account.
2. From your Facebook news feed, you’ll need to navigate to the top right corner of the page and then click on the small V-shaped icon to open a drop-down menu.
3. Click Settings from the drop-down menu and you’ll be taken to the general account settings page.
4. Scroll down to the left column of the page and you should see a payment option. Click on the payment and you’ll be taken to the payment settings page.
5. Finally, check below the subscriptions option and you should see the deactivate option next to the subscription you want to remove or cancel. Now, click on the Deactivate button to cancel the subscription ASAP.
That is how to deactivate or cancel Facebook games or apps subscription with ease.
Note that if you’re still having trouble with the cancellation of your Facebook games or apps subscription, you may need to contact the Facebook Support Center directly for help on how to go about that.
Here is the link: https://web.facebook.com/help/contact/146600035918755 you can use to contact Facebook directly.
Please share this post with your friends!!! Thank You.👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇